Tuition and Financial Assistance
St. Richard's Episcopal School tuition is inclusive of lunch, field trips, and Early Childhood before and after care.*
|GRADES||TUITION FOR 2017-2018|
|PK FULL TIME (7-6, MONDAY-FRIDAY) ||$15,350|
|PK/JK 8-1, MONDAY-FRIDAY||$9,800|
|PK/JK 8-3, MONDAY-THURSDAY||$10,850|
|PK/JK 7-6, MONDAY-THURSDAY||$12,500|
|JK/K FULL TIME (7-6, MONDAY-FRIDAY) ||$15,660|
|GRADE 8 (INCLUSIVE OF D.C. TRIP)||$17,925|
* Before and aftercare is available to Grades 1-8 for an additional fee; before care is $5.00/day and aftercare is $10.00/day.
Tuition Payment Options and Policies
St. Richard's Episcopal School offers families the following three options for paying tuition and fees:
- Annual Payment Plan: The family pays tuition in full by July 31 preceding the school year. If tuition is paid on or before July 31, the family will receive a 2% discount on tuition.
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan: This semester plan includes two tuition bills. The first installment of 60% of tuition is due in July. The remaining 40% of tuition is due in November.
- Monthly Payment Plan: This plan includes ten equal monthly payments from July through April. There is a $250 annual processing fee charged for the monthly payment plan. The fee can be waived if you elect to have automatic payments (ACH) processed via the St. Richard’s Business Office.
- All other incidental charges (spirit wear, summer camp, after care, ties, FETE tickets, optional ice cream, used uniforms, etc.) will be billed on a monthly basis.
- SRES utiltizes My Backpack for all tuition and incidental invoicing. Families will receive notification on/around the 15th of each month indicating that the new invoice is ready for viewing.
- Payments made payable to SRES can be mailed to St. Richard's Episcopal School, 33 E. 33rd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205.
- We do not accept credit card payments for tuition.