The St. Richard's Episcopal School Parent Organization is a not-for-profit, unincorporated association with the following purposes:
- To engage in activities intended to support faculty, staff, and parents in their efforts to provide an excellent school experience that fosters the intellectual, moral, and personal development of all St. Richard's students.
- To sponsor events such as FETE (all-school carnival), teacher luncheons, and teacher appreciation week that bring together members of the St. Richard's community for social and informative purposes.
- To facilitate communication between all members of the greater St. Richard's community.
- To provide a forum for discussion of common problems and concerns faced by parents of school-age children.
- To conduct and assist in fundraising activities to the exclusive benefit of St. Richard's Episcopal School.
Parent organization Executive committee members
President: Doris Pryor PO@sresdragons.org
Vice President: Angela Kumar PO@sresdragons.org
Treasurer: Nikeesha Pittman firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Regan Bright PO@sresdragons.org
Immediate Past President: Glenda Shaw PO@sresdragons.org