INQUIRE, VISIT, AND APPLY
Discover the Dragon Difference!
We would love the opportunity to share the St. Richard’s community and learning experience with you! To begin the conversation, simply fill out the admissions inquiry form. A member of the Admissions Team will contact you to arrange a customized virtual visit and provide you with answers to your questions as you discover the Dragon Difference.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-22 school year. Please complete the online application and refer to the admissions timeline for deadlines. Students are selected for admission on the basis of academic potential, developmental and social maturity, school achievement, behavior, and readiness for our program. Our community is populated by a wealth of diversity in religious, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds and welcomes all family structures — a hallmark since our school opened its doors in 1960.
If you are interested in enrolling your child during the 2020-21 school year, please contact us or call 317-926-0425. Provided there is an opening, an expedited version of the admission process will be implemented. Please contact us if you have any questions during this process. We look forward to hearing from you!
EARLY CHILDHOOD AGE GUIDELINES FOR THE 2021-22 SCHOOL YEAR
Before July 1, 2021, your child should be:
Pre-Kindergarten: 3 years old
Junior Kindergarten: 4 years old
Kindergarten: 5 years old
Requirements for All Applicants:
- Virtual Visit (virtual meetings are scheduled on an individual basis; submit your contact information and we will arrange a time to meet with you.)
- Application (and $75 application fee)
- Photocopy of birth certificate (scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photo of child (upload through application process)
- Financial Aid Application, if applicable
Lower and Middle Division Applicants
- Parent Questionnaire
- Teacher Recommendation (Rising Grades 1 through 4)
- Teacher Recommendation Form MD Language Arts (Rising Grades 5-8)
- Teacher Recommendation Form MD Math (Rising Grades 5-8)
- Transcripts from prior school (scan and email to email@example.com)
- Virtual Shadow Day Registration (TBD)