Tuition and Financial Assistance
St. Richard's Episcopal School tuition is inclusive of lunch, field trips, and Early Childhood before and after care.*
|GRADES||TUITION FOR 2018-2019|
|PK FULL TIME (7-6, MONDAY-FRIDAY)||$15,890|
|PK/JK 8-1, MONDAY-FRIDAY||$9,850|
|PK/JK 8-3, MONDAY-THURSDAY||$10,900|
|PK/JK 7-6, MONDAY-THURSDAY||$12,600|
|JK/K FULL TIME (7-6, MONDAY-FRIDAY)||$16,210|
|GRADE 8 (INCLUSIVE OF D.C. TRIP)||$18,550|
* Before and aftercare is available to Grades 1-8 for an additional fee; before care is $5.00/day and aftercare is $10.00/day.
Tuition Payment Options and Policies
- Annual Payment Plan: The family pays tuition in full by July 31 preceding the school year. If tuition is paid on or before July 31, the family will receive a 2% discount on tuition.
- Semi-Annual Payment Plan: This semester plan includes two tuition bills. The first installment of 60% of tuition is due in July. The remaining 40% of tuition is due in November.
- Monthly Payment Plan: This plan includes ten equal monthly payments from July through April. There is a $250 annual processing fee charged for the monthly payment plan. The fee can be waived if you elect to have automatic payments (ACH) processed via the St. Richard’s Business Office.
- All other incidental charges (spirit wear, summer camp, after care, ties, FETE tickets, optional ice cream, used uniforms, etc.) will be billed on a monthly basis.
- SRES utiltizes My Backpack for all tuition and incidental invoicing. Families will receive notification on/around the 15th of each month indicating that the new invoice is ready for viewing.
- Payments made payable to SRES can be mailed to St. Richard's Episcopal School, 33 E. 33rd Street, Indianapolis, IN 46205.
- We do not accept credit card payments for tuition.
St. Richard’s provided $1 million in financial assistance to families in 2016-17. Financial assistance is granted based on demonstrated need.
To learn more and apply for financial assistance, please visit the School and Student Services by NAIS website. Upon acceptance to St. Richard's Episcopal School, the business office will contact you to determine if an award will be provided.