St. Richard’s Episcopal School has many opportunities for students of all ages to participate in music programs both within the classroom and through various clubs.
- The Pre-Kindergarten and Junior Kindergarten students have music three times per week for 20 minutes; Kindergarten classes meet for 30 minutes.
- The Lower Division has general music classes two times per week for 40 minutes. Lower Division students can also join the Singing Dragons, which meets before school on Tuesday mornings. A strings program is offered and meets weekly on Mondays concurrently with general music classes.
- In the Middle Division, general music classes meet two times per week for 40 minutes. The Middle Division has girls and boys ensembles, the Dragonettes and Dragontones, which meet once a week and are scheduled and graded as a class.
- Guitar, piano and ukulele lessons are offered after school with strings lessons in the morning.
- St. Richard’s students can also take piano and strings lessons during aftercare.