The Annual Fund is an ongoing fundraising effort coordinated by the Development Office, and it represents one of the most important ways you can help St. Richard’s continue to provide an exceptional educational experience that remains an exceptional value for parents. Gifts to the Annual Fund are tax-deductible, support small class sizes, dedicated teachers, classroom and technology upgrades, a socioeconomically diverse community that reflects the city in which we live, and an ever-expanding curriculum that allows students to thrive.
For more information, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com.
- What is Annual Fund?
- Why is Annual Giving so important? What does it fund?
- Why doesn’t St. Richard’s simply raise tuition to cover the true cost of a St. Richard’s education?
- Why am I asked to increase my gift each year?
- How much am I expected to give?
- Is my gift tax-deductible?
- Why is the school asking for pledges to be received by June 30th?
- If I make a pledge by Dec. 31, may I pay later?
- Why is 100 percent participation so important?
- Who is asked to contribute to Annual Giving?